TRANSIT WITHOUT VISA FOR CITIZENS OF
BANGLADESH, PAKISTAN, INDIA AND SRI LANKA
(INDIAN SUB CONTINENTAL COUNTRIES)
CONDITIONS FOR APPROVAL OF TRANSIT WITHOUT VISA FACILITY
1. Transit Without Visa (TWOV) facility is not offered other than to Indian Sub
Continental Countries citizens.
2. TWOV cannot be given to visitors who do not possess visa from 3rd country of
destination as follows:
· New Zealand
· United States of America
· South Korea
3. TWOV facility cannot exceed more than 120 hours (5 days).
4. TWOV facility is not available at entry point other than Kuala Lumpur International Airport (KLIA) and Low Cost Carrier Terminal (LCCT).
5. TWOV cannot be offered to passenger sponsored by airlines other than Malaysia Airlines and Air Asia. At present only MAS and Air Asia have agreed and accepted all terms and conditions imposed by the Malaysian Government.
6. TWOV cannot be given to visitors who do not fulfil the following:
· Valid national passport or internationally recognized travel document;
· Travel documents valid for more than six (6) months from the date of entry;
· A return ticket to country of origin;
· Not listed in the Immigration Department’s suspected list.
7. There will be no extension of TWOV facility.
8. Permanent resident and long term pass holder are not bound to any of the TWOV regulations and condition stipulated above.