MINISTRY OF FOREIGN AFFAIRS, MALAYSIA
You may proceed to our office at High Commission of Malaysia, Gate 2, Satya Marg, Chanakyapuri to apply for renewal of passport. The documents required for a passport renewal application are:
· Current Passport with 2 copies of biodata page;
· Original and 2 copies of Malaysian Identity Card/MyKad;
· Completed form (available from our office or http://www.imi.gov.my/images/pdf/Borang%20Permohonan%20Pasport.pdf);
· Original and copy of supporting documents (Indian Long Term pass/visa/Residential Permit/OCI/PIO card/voting card etc);
· 2 recent passport size photographs with white background (face should be 70-80% pf photo);
· Fee in Cash of Rs 4000, or Rs 2000 for senior citizens (above 60 years)/first degree students below 21 years of age / Children below 12 years of age;
· Children below 18 of age needs to submit along parents’ Malaysian Passport.
Processing of passport takes 1 – 3 months.
Emergency Certificate for Lost Passport
You may proceed to our office at High Commission of Malaysia, Gate 2, Satya Marg, Chanakyapuri to apply for an Emergency Certificate. The documents required are:
· Fee in Cash of Rs 1000;
· Original and 2 copies of Malaysian NRIC (MyKad), or 2 copies of passport (if available).
If all documentations are in order, the Emergency Certificate will be issued on the same day.