MINISTRY OF FOREIGN AFFAIRS, MALAYSIA
H.E. CHUAH TEONG BAN
Ambassadors of Malaysia to the Republic of Peru
His Excellency Chuah Teong Ban, Malaysian Ambassador to the Republic of Peru had presented his Letter of Credential to His Excellency President Ollanta Humala Tasso, President of the Republic of Peru, on March 28, 2016.
Prior to his appointment, he was the Ambassador of Malaysia to Ukraine in 2011. He joined the Ministry of Foreign Affairs Malaysia in 1988 and has served in various posts abroad.
He once served in South Korea (1991-1996), Zimbabwe (1999-2002) and France (2002-2007).
He graduated from Universiti Malaya, Malaysia with a B.Sc. (Hons.).
H.E. Chuah Teong Ban is married to Mrs.Mary Angela Sipaun and has two children.
Former Ambassadors of Malaysia to Peru:
1. H.E. Datuk Ayauf bin Bachi, 19 September 2011.
2. H.E. Dato' Ahmad Izlan bin Idris, 16 September 2008.
3. H.E. Datuk Mohd Nor bin Atan, 23 January 2006.
4. H.E. Abdul Jalil bin Haron, 3 June 2003.
5. H.E. Dato' Mohd. Yusof bin Ahmad, 25 August 1999.
6. H.E. Datuk Ahmad Mokhtar bin Selat, 16 October 1996.
Updated as of 31 July 2017.