- Approvals are solely by the Johor Road Transport Department Director.
- The requirements are as follows:-
a. The registered owner, either a company or an individual, must have a company registered in
b. Applications must be in writing addressed to the State of
c. The following documents must be submitted:-
i. An Official Application Letter by the registered owner of the vehicle.
ii. A photocopy of Business Registration with the ROC of
iii. A photocopy of the Log Book of the vehicle or a letter from LTA.
iv. A photocopy of the insurance certificate for the vehicle to be licensed.
v. A photocopy of an Identification Card or passport of the owner of the vehicle (if it is a company, the passport of the Director who is a director of both companies in
vi. The Latest Bank Statement of the Malaysian Company of Business.
vii. Photographs of the vehicle (Front, Rear and Side Views).
viii. Photographs of the business premise in
- Upon receiving an approval, the vehicle has to be sent for inspection at PUSPAKOM Johor Bahru to get an Inspection Report.
- After passed the inspection, the owner can proceed to the Road Tax counters to get a Malaysian Road Tax at the rate of RM 10.00 per month or at RM120.00 annually.
- The licensed vehicle is subjected to a 6 month's routine inspection but the owner can show proof that the vehicle has passed an inspection by the Singapore Authority, it could be considered as having fulfilled the requirement without bring the vehicle for inspection at PUSPAKOM.
If you have further enquiries, you may contact the
Kompleks JPJ ,
Lebuhraya Pasir Gudang
80990 Johor Bahru