YBhg. Dato’ Abdullah Mohd Salleh, President of Malaysian Friendship and Trade Centre, Taipei (MFTC) and YBhg. Datin Zawiah Ahmad attended the Grand Reopening Ceremony of TPCM on 24th April 2010.
TPCM was first established in 1950 by the late Imam Is’haaq Yom-Tai Shiao and 1983 the mosque was finally rebuilt in the shape of a five-storey building. Further renovations to the building was completed in April 2010.
With the latest renovations, Muslims in Taiwan had another place of worship beside the The Grand Mosque. This mosque will conduct the five daily prayers, Jumaat prayers, Terawih and the two Eid prayers.