MINISTRY OF FOREIGN AFFAIRS, MALAYSIA
APPLICATION FOR MALAYSIAN VISA
A. Required documents:-
1. Completed and signed Visa Application form (IM.47);
2. Applicant’s original passport (with at least six months validity) and a copy of the passport;
3. Original and one copy of applicant’s Permanent Resident card or valid US visa (B1/B2 tourist visas are not accepted);
4. Return postage stamp of US$23.75 (via Express Mail) or a valid Fedex prepaid label (for application by mail);
5. Two recent passport size photograph;
6. Copy of confirmed flight itinerary showing dates of arrival and departure to and from Malaysia;
7. Copy of hotel reservation or proof of accommodation in Malaysia;
8. Copy of employment letter (or any other proof of employment); and
9. Copy of applicant’s most recent bank statement.
The payment must be in cash or money order** made payable to “Consulate General of Malaysia”
i. USD18.00 for the citizen of India;
ii. USD14.00 for the citizen of Taiwan;
iii. USD3.00 for the citizen of United States of America; and
iv. USD10.00 for all other nationalities.
** Money order is accepted ONLY FROM:
i. The United State Postal Service (USPS);
ii. Western Union; or
1. Visa applications must be submitted at least one week prior to date of travel.
2. The processing time is three business day after the date of submission.
3. Visa applications for business travels can be submitted using visa service agency and visa applications for tourism can only be accepted in person or by mail.
4. List of foreign nationals who require Visa to enter Malaysia can be found here.