A child born in Morocco can be registered as a Malaysian citizen at the Embassy with the following conditions:
1. The father of the child is a Malaysian citizen;
2. Registration is made within one (1) year from the date of birth;
3. A Malaysian parent and child must be present at the Embassy.
Documents (original and two sets photocopy) to be submitted:
1. Moroccan birth certificate of child with translation in English;
2. Malaysian Marriage certificate;
3. Birth certificates of both parents;
4. Identity Cards of both parents;
5. Two photos of the child;
Fee: MAD55.00 in cash
Late Registration of Birth – Application made after one year of the birth of the child must be submitted to the National Registration Department for approval. Letter from the father of the child explaining the reason for the delay in registration is required for late registration.