LATEST : ELECTRONIC VISA FACILITY FOR 10 COUNTRIES
LATEST NOTIFICATION FROM THE CONSULATE GENERAL OF MALAYSIA, DUBAI
UNITED ARAB EMIRATES
ELECTRONIC VISA FACILITY FOR 10 COUNTRIES
1. The Government of Malaysia announced on 1 May 2017 to provide ELECTRONIC VISA to tourists from 10 countries (India, China, Myanmar, Nepal, Sri Lanka, Bangladesh, Pakistan, Serbia, Montenegro and Bhutan).
2. All applicants must register with eNTRI (personally). One eNTRI account is valid for one individual only. The same user ID and password can be used again for next application.
3. Please click the link for access to eNTRI system (https://www.windowmalaysia.my/evisa/evisa.jsp)
4. Applicants must perform their travel within three (3) months after registering in the eNTRI system.
5. The above mentioned nationals who have applied this facility are not allowed to apply any other types of entry pass (student, work permit etc.)
6. Visa requirement remains the same and must be brought along when travelling.
7. Applicant will receive notification in PDF format 48 hours (working days) after submitting the application. The print out should be brought along when travelling to Malaysia.
8. Once registered in the system, a social visit pass (Single Entry Visa) for 30 days will be issued and NO EXTENTION allowed.
9. Re-application could be done after the three (3) months validity period expires.
10. The processing fees is USD 25 per person (MASTERCARD / VISA).