CERTIFICATE OF GOOD CONDUCT
- Application for Certificate of Good Conduct (CGC)
Application for the CGC must be submitted online through the Ministry’s official portal at https://ekonsular.kln.gov.my/login. Applicants may wish to refer to our Guidelines on CGC at https://ekonsular.kln.gov.my/templates/manual/PENGGUNA/GUIDELINES.pdf.
- Collection for Certificate of Good Conduct (CGC)
You’re required to email us the screenshot of the status or the collection slip from the Ministry of Foreign Affairs Malaysia at firstname.lastname@example.org. Once the certificate is ready, we will inform you with the date and time for collection accordingly. Please bring along:
- Copy of the Approval Sheet
- Original and Copy of applicant passport (Bio-data page only)
- Copy of DECLARATION OF NO CRIMINAL RECORD (to be signed in the present of Consular Officer) – for applications approved from 21 February 2022 to 10 April 2022 only, please click here
- Copy of DECLARATION OF NO CRIMINAL RECORD (to be signed in the present of Consular Officer) – for new applications starting 11 April 2022, please click here
If a representative is collecting the Certificate on your behalf, a signed letter of authorisation, the collection slip and the MyKad/Passport of the representative is required.
- The charges:
- Certificate of Good Conduct = AED25.00 (Cash only. Please standby with exact amount.)