MySafe Travel MySafe Travel

Registration Of Malaysians Abroad


  • Malaysians abroad are advised to register their whereabouts with the nearest Malaysian Representative Office abroad. This is intended to help the Malaysian Representative Office provide appropriate assistance in the event of any disaster/emergency.
  • Registration of Malaysians abroad can be done online by visiting the website of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs at and clicking on the e-Consular service link or through the mobile application.