- Issuance and Renewal of Travel Documents
Only a few Malaysian Missions overseas are given the authority to issue travelling documents / passport to Malaysians abroad. For missions without the authority, applications can still be made through our Malaysian Mission who would then submit the application to the Immigration Department of Malaysia in Kuala Lumpur.
Apply for new passport / renewal at the nearest Malaysian Mission office by filling in a form provided. Address, telephone number and e-mail of Malaysian Missions abroad is available in the main page of this website.
Supporting documents required with the application are :
- Identification document that confirms the applicant's citizenship
- Identification Card
- 3 passport size photograph
- Rates of charges are :
- USD 79.00 for a 32-pages passport
- USD 158.00 for a 64-pages passport
- Lost of Travel Documents/Passport Abroad
Report the loss at the nearest Police Station.
Report the loss at the nearest Malaysian Mission. Address, telephone number and e-mail is available in the main page of this website.
Documents required to be submitted are as follows :
- A copy of the police report
- Other documents that can be used as proof of citizenship
An Emergency Certificate will be issued by the Mission which would enable the person to travel home to Malaysia (one way trip).