REQUIREMENTS FOR VISA APPLICATION
- 1 duly completed Original Visa Application Form (IM.47- Pin. 1/97), Visa Application form can be downloaded from the following website:- www.imi.gov.my
- 2 recent coloured passport-size photos with white background (studio version);
- Passport validity not less than 6 months from travel date and must contain at least 3 continuous empty pages;
- Photocopy of Passport, previous Malaysian visa (if any);
- Photocopy of Return Air ticket;
- Financial proof i.e personal Bank Statement for the last 3 months accompanied by Bank Solvency Letter/Certificate or International credit card for those living outside of Bangladesh;
- Application Letter from the applicant stating the purpose of visit;
- Invitation/Reference letter from
sponsor or counterpart in Malaysia, if relevant;
- Other supporting documents :
- Trade license/visiting card/ID card (photocopy), marriage certificate (for first time applicant);
- For non-Bangladeshi citizen, visa will only be issued to those residing in Bangladesh with valid employment/residence permit.
- Visa fees:-
* Bangladeshi Passport : BDT 5400/
- Submission time : 0845 hrs to 1030 hrs
- Delivery time : 1500 hrs to 1700 hrs
- Processing period : 5 working days
Individual submission is not permissible. All visa applications have to be submitted through any of the Authorized Visa Submitting Agencies listed with the High Commission of
Issuance of visa is at the discretion of the Consular Section, High Commission of
Kindly refer to for list of the Authorized Visa Submitting Agencies.
Kindly refer tohttp://www.visamalaysia.com.bd/index.php/our-agents-2/
for list of the Authorized Visa Submitting Agencies.
High Commission of