APPLICATION FOR VISA TO ENTER MALAYSIA
If visa is required to enter Malaysia, the following procedure applies: -
Please complete the IM47 and submit to the following address together with the following documents:
Embassy of Malaysia
Bosnia and Herzegovina
Tel: + 387 33 201 578 (08:30 – 16:30)
(Consular working hours: 09:00 – 12:00) – Please make appointment prior coming to the Embassy
- Original passport (more than 6 months validation) or travel document and a photocopy of the information page.
- Proof of a valid return flight ticket to and from Malaysia.
- Copy of hotel reservation / Invitation letter (if staying with family/relative/friend/company accommodation)
- Two (2) recent colour passport size photograph with dimensions: 3.5cm X 5cm. Face should cover the entire photograph showing your feature clearly.
- Proof of sufficient funds (latest bank or debit card or credit card statements (3 months)).
- Visa fee of Ringgit Malaysia 21.00 (BAM is accepted)
- The Visa Application Form is a two (2) pages form. Please print on both side of an A4 paper.
- Processing of all complete applications will take one (1) working day.
* * Please note that citizens of Bosnia and Herzegovina wishing to enter Malaysia as tourist (social visit) are not required to apply for a visa. You will be granted Visa on Arrival (VOA) at the immigration counter in Kuala Lumpur International Airport (KLIA). The VOA is valid for 3 months of staying in Malaysia.
Further information pertaining visa requirement, can be obtain via the Department of Immigration Malaysia's link below:
Visa Requirement by Country:
Applying for Visa:
Visa application can also be made online through eVISA Portal (applicable for Tourist, Expatriate, Student and Medical Tourist from 10 countries (People Republic of China (PRC), India, Pakistan, Nepal, Bangladesh, Sri Lanka, Myanmar, Bhutan, Serbia and Montenegro only). eVISA Portal can be access through malaysiavisa.imi.gov.my
More info on the website: