REGULATIONS OF ENTRY TO BOSNIA AND HERZEGOVINA
The Embassy wishes to inform all Malaysians that Regulations of Entry to Bosnia and Herzegovina Gazette No. 29/03 Article 51 and 54 dated 6 October 2003 (Foreigner Movement and Staying Law) of the Ministry of the Internal Affairs requires all foreigners entering Bosnia and Herzegovina to register themselves with the Ministry of Internal Affairs or at the nearest Police station within 24 hours upon each entry into this country.
2. This regulation applies without exception to all Malaysians entering Bosnia and Herzegovina on social visits, business visits, with work permits or temporary residence permit, for study or any other purposes not mentioned above. This regulation also applies to Malaysians who are married to a Bosnian citizen.
3. Under this regulations too all Malaysians residing in Bosnia and Herzegovina are also acquired to register their Malaysian guests/ family members residing with them on social visits upon their arrival to Bosnia and Herzegovina with the Ministry of Internal Affairs. It is also the responsibility of the Malaysian host to report to the landlord of the rented residence regarding the guests staying with them.
4. However, this regulation does not apply to Malaysians staying at hotels, pensions, motels or any other establishment registered under the hospitality services of this country during their stay in Bosnia and Herzegovina as the respective managements will take the responsibility to make the necessary registration with the Ministry of Internal Affairs.
5. All Malaysians are reminded to strictly adhere to the above regulations.
Failure to do so may result an immediate deportation from the country without any appeal being granted.
6. Among the items that is acquired and to be made available during the registration are as follows:
i. Photocopy of Passport
ii. Written statement in which will state the following :-
- Address where the individual will be staying during the visit
- Duration of stay
- Purpose of visit
7. In some circumstances, you may also be required to undergo a medical check to fulfill the requirements of the registration procedures
For further information, you may contact the following address:-
Ministry of Security
Zmaja od Bosne 9
(opps. Tito Barrack)
or you may direct your inquires to the Embassy of Malaysia, Sarajevo at the following address:-
Embassy of Malaysia
Bosnia and Herzegovina.
Tel : +387-33-201 578
Fax : +387-33-810 036
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Please refer the Document Menu for detail information.