Requirements to apply for Visa to Malaysia
1. Passport ? has to be valid for more than six (6) months before date of propose departure from Malaysia
2. Completed Form IMM 47. Application form can be downloaded from the Malaysian Immigration?website : www.imi.gov.my
3. Letter from employer confirming employment
4. Proof of sufficient funds for use in Malaysia (Traveller?s cheques or bank statement)
5. Confirmed Travel itinerary from Travel Agency
6. One passport-sized photograph
7. Fee - vary depending on countries of origin and made payable to the High Commission of Malaysia by Money Order (No personal cheques accepted) NON REFUNDABLE ( please call the High Commission of Malaysia, Ottawa, for further information )
8. Copy of Landed Immigrant paper or PR Card
9. Prepaid envelope with sufficient stamps to cover the return of your
document by registered mail.
10. Letter of invitation from a relative or a friend in Malaysia giving their
complete address and telephone number to be faxed directly to the High Commission.
NOTE: Please submit the above-mentioned requirements to the High Commission of Malaysia, Ottawa. Applicants should call for appointment prior to coming down to Ottawa, if they intend to apply in person at the High Commission.
High Commission of Malaysia
60 Boteler Street
Tel. No. (613) 241-5182