Dear Malaysians and friends of Malaysia in the Hong Kong and Macao SARs,
Effective 20 July 2020, the Immigration Department of Malaysia has implemented the following requirements for entry into Malaysia:
- All travellers to Malaysia (Malaysians and non-Malaysians) need to present a negative Polymerase Chain Reaction (PCR) Covid-19 test for entry into Malaysia.
- The negative test has to be of 3-days validity to the date of departure to Malaysia.
- The negative test report must be in English.They have to undergo 14-day quarantine at home or a hotel.
- They must have downloaded and activated the MySejahtera App upon entry into Malaysia (https://mysejahtera.malaysia.gov.my/intro_en/).
- They are still subject to Covid-19 testing upon landing at KLIA (a positive test will result in hospitalisation).