Health Management Notice on People Returning or Coming to Guangxi
CONSULATE GENERAL OF MALAYSIA
In order to thoroughly implement the decision and plans pertaining to advance epidemic control while in the pursuit of economic and social development by the CPC Central Committee and State Council; and with the aims to prevent and control the disease in a law-based, scientific and targeted way and to facilitate the flows of people in well order, we hereby notify the relevant health management work over people returning or coming to Guangxi as below:
- Those who have a travel history to medium and high risks areas within the past 14 days shall obtain negative nucleic acid test within the past 7 days or present green health code that includes the information of negative nucleic acid test; they may travel freely if their temperature measuring are normal and practicing proper prevention; Those failed to provide the above-mentioned negative nucleic acid information, they shall immediately accept nucleic acid test or undergo 14-day medical observation after arrival at the first destination; they may travel freely if their test results are negative, their temperature measuring are normal and practicing proper prevention;
- Those who travel from low risk area shall hold green health code and they may if their temperature measuring are normal and practicing proper prevention; If the places where they travel from were adjusted to medium or high risk areas after they arrive in Guangxi within 14 days, local governments shall send personnel to conduct nucleic acid test on-site; they may travel freely if their test results are negative, their temperature measuring are normal and practicing proper prevention;
- Health management work on inbound travellers via land route ports, airway ports, sea ports shall adopt the practice based on Guidelines on Strengthening the Prevention and Control Work on the Importation of COVID-19 through Land Route Ports by National Health Commission of the People’s Republic of China and Guidelines on Strengthening the Prevention and Control Work on the Importation of COVID-19 through Airways and Sea Ports by National Health Commission of the People’s Republic of China;
- Health management work on people returning or coming to Guangxi from Beiing shall adopt the practice based on Notice on COVID-19 Health Management Service Work over People Exiting Beijing by Joint Prevention and Control Mechanism Integrated Group of the State Council in Response to COVID-19;
- Implement individual prevention responsibility. Practice proper hygiene habits and living style, such as one-meter distancing, washing hands frequently and wearing masks; avoid non-essential travelling to medium and high risk areas in China or those outside of the country; those who have travel history outside of Guangxi shall monitor their health status for 14 days; they shall make timely report to their communities (villages) and working units if exhibit such symptoms as fever, coughing and feeling weak and immediately go for furthering checking or treatment at designated hospitals. Those who violate the above-mentioned regulations and incur adverse consequences to society shall bear legal responsibilities;
- Local governments shall take actions against excessive and additional unreasonable restrictions beyond regular prevention and control measures; other measures, such as compulsory quarantine, testing or entry restrictions over personnel or vehicles were not allowed to set randomly in the name of the needs of local management.
Should any discrepancies occur between this notice and previous regulations, this notice shall prevail.