Applicants must come in person to the Embassy of Malaysia. Please refer to the check list below for all the documents required:
a) Completed Passport Application Form IM.42 - Pin 1/1997 is available at the Embassy or on the following website: http://jimlondon.net/Form_IM.42.pdf;
b) Recent passport used and its copy;
c) Original & photocopy of Identification Card (MyKad);
d) Original & photocopy of Proof of Leave to Remain in Czech Republic/EEC/
Employment Pass/Student Pass or Spouse Visa;
e) Fees of CZK 1,200.00 (Student under 21 years old whose at present doing Degree level at any University or higher institution in Czech Republic are eligible for half price provided you are able to produce your valid student matrix card and you are advise to make photocopy of your student card (front and back) to be submitted during application of new passport;
f) Postage fees to London CZK 200.00; and
g) Two (2) photograph according to the specifications:
- Background. The background colour of the photo MUST be white. Other background colours are not acceptable.
- Applicant must wear dark coloured clothing covering the shoulder and chest.
- Ladies wearing head cover or hijab must wear dark colours preferably black. Their face must be visible.
- Photo taken in full-face view directly facing the camera with the neutral facial, both eyes open and mouth closed.
- Photo must be taken by a professional photo shop. Instant or Polaroid photo is not acceptable.
- Contact lenses and spectacles are not allowed while taking pictures.
- Please refer to the specimen photo below for further clarification.
- Application which fails to comply with the specification above will not be processed and will cause delay at the time of collection.
Application should be made six (6) months before the expiry date of passport and process takes about one (1) month.
If you need the replacement of your Malaysian passport urgently, you could apply directly with the Malaysian High Commission in London at the address below.
High Commission of Malaysia
45, Belgrave Square
London SW1X 8QT
Tel : + 44 (0) 20 3931 6199 / 6192 / 6185
Website : www.jimlondon.net