MANDATORY QUARANTINE FOR ALL TRAVELLER ENTERING MALAYSIA BEGINNING 24 JULY 2020
Effective date: 24 July 2020 Applies to: All travelers entering Malaysia (hereafter also referred to as Person Under Surveillance (PUS)
Location: Quarantine Stations such as hotels and other premises designated by the Government of Malaysia.
Duration: 14 days
- Malaysians: A maximum rate of RM150 per day per PUS
- Non-Malaysians: RM150 per day per PUS
- The cost of the Quarantine for People with Disabilities (Disability) cardholders of the Social Welfare Department will be borne by the Government. Payment method: PUS will have to pay a deposit / full payment to the hotel management during the check-in process. Credit card usage is encouraged. The balance payment or refund will be made upon checkout.
1. Sign the Letter of Undertaking and Indemnity (LoU) - https://bigbox.1govuc.gov.my/index.php/s/pLSLs3WjkPKDd2m
2. Submit the LOU to the Embassy of Malaysia in Madrid (firstname.lastname@example.org) 3 days before departure, along with necessary documents such as passport, flight itinerary, etc.
3. The Embassy will then issue a Travel Notice to the travelers via email.
4. Download, activate and register MySejahtera Application online before entering Malaysia - https://mysejahtera.malaysia.gov.my
- Presentation of Travel Notice during the flight check-in process.
- For Non-Malaysians: Failure to present this notice may result in the person being denied permission to board the aircraft.
- For Malaysians: Failure to present this notice shall not result in denied permission to board the aircraft. However, it will complicate your entry into Malaysia and delay the admission and quarantine processes.
The Government of Malaysia no longer requires all travelers to undergo COVID-19 screening test before departure to Malaysia. However, all travelers must check with their respective airlines, in advance on any COVID-19 requirements set by the airlines to avoid complications at the airport.
Should you have further inquiries, please contact us via the below channels:
Telephone: +34 915550684/915550737
FB: Malawakil Madrid
Embassy of Malaysia in Madrid
23 July 2020