NOTIFICATION – UPDATE PROCESS FOR MALAYSIA MY SECOND HOME (MM2H) PASS WITHOUT ENTERING INTO MALAYSIA
As Malaysia is still enforcing the Movement Control Order until 31 December 2020, there are limitations for non-citizens to enter the country. In this regard, the Immigration Department of Malaysia has updated the cancellation process for the MM2H pass, for individuals who wish to do so without the need to enter Malaysia.
The update process is as follows:
(a) Pass holders can approach the nearest Malaysian Embassy / High Commission / Consulate General or Consulate and submit a letter to request for MM2H cancellation;
(b) Malaysian Missions will manually cancel the MM2H sticker pass in the passport effective the same day of request submission;
(c) Pass holders can then email the following documents to the MM2H Unit of the Department of Immigration of Malaysia to update the cancellation in the immigration system: (firstname.lastname@example.org.)
· Copy of letter requesting the MM2H Cancellation;
· Copy of participants’ conditional approval letter;
· Copy of MM2H sticker that has been canceled manually by the Malaysian Embassy / High Commission; and
· Copy of pass cancellation letter from the Ministry of Tourism, Arts and Culture of Malaysia;
3. Please be informed that for withdrawal of savings from the Fixed Deposit Accounts, pass holders must communicate directly with banks on the necessary process and procedures.
Embassy of Malaysia in Madrid