To Be Amongst The World’s Best Mission
To Project, Promote, Protect and Enhance Malaysia’s National Interest In Foreign Policy, Trade & Investment, Tourism, Education, Defence And Public Services
Projection of Malaysia’s Image: Enhance awareness and understanding of Malaysia as a progressive and moderate Muslim country under the 1Malaysia brand.
Bilateral Relations & Cooperation: Maintain and enhance close bilateral relations and promote Malaysia as a strategic partner for business, tourism, higher education, defence and other opportunities.
Public Delivery System: Provision of excellent services to Malaysians abroad and enhancement of service delivery.
Strategic Global Cooperation: Cooperate closely with France on regional and international issues of mutual concern.
To Institutionalise The Culture Of Excellence And Realise A Highly Capable and Proactive Diplomatic Team That Is Dynamic and Visionary.
- Esprit de Corps
EMBASSY CLIENT’S CHARTER
The Embassy of Malaysia, Paris which aims to become the World’s Best Mission in France promises to deliver excellent, competitive, sustainable and inclusive service as follows:
- Proactive in pursuing Malaysia’s interest at the bilateral level with France, Portugal and Monaco as well as regional and international issues of mutual concern.
- Provide friendly and timely services to the public in consular matters.
- Disseminate relevant and value-added information to stakeholders.
CODE OF ETHICS
- Loyalty: Loyalty to His Majesty the Yang di-Pertuan Agong and Country.
- Integrity: Non Conflict of Interest.
- Discipline: Law abiding citizens and carrying out work according to the rules and regulations set forth by both the Government of Malaysia and the host country.
- Esprit de Corps: Creating a sense of belonging and togetherness which is harmonious and united.
- Accountability: All actions are accounted for.
- Professionalism: Differentiate between business and pleasure as well being competent in the profession.