PILIHAN RAYA KECIL (PRK) PARLIMEN P.054 GERIK DAN PRK DEWAN UNDANGAN NEGERI (DUN) N.66 BUGAYA
P.054 GERIK PARLIAMENTARY BY-ELECTION AND N.66 BUGAYA STATE LEGISLATIVE ASSEMBLY BY-ELECTION
The Elections Commission of Malaysia has determined that the P.054 Gerik and N.66 Bugaya By-Elections will be held on 16 January 2021.
Eligible Malaysians may register as a Postal Voter in these By-Elections. The deadline for registration is 24 December 2020.
To register as a postal voter, please fill in Borang 1B and submit your completed form to the address/email on page 1 of the form.
Download Borang 1B here:
• PRK PARLIMEN P.054 GERIK: https://www.spr.gov.my/ms/pusat-media/muat-turun-borang/borang-permohonan-kertas-undi-pos-prk-p54-gerik-pengundi-pos-luar
• PRK DUN N.66 BUGAYA: https://www.spr.gov.my/ms/pusat-media/muat-turun-borang/borang-permohonan-kertas-undi-pos-prk-n66-bugaya-pengundi-pos-luar
You are eligible to be a postal voter in these By-Elections if:
• You are a registered voter (You may register as a voter at https://mysprdaftar.spr.gov.my/ and/or check your voter status at https://pengundi.spr.gov.my/ of the P.054 and the N.66 Constituencies.
• You reside outside Malaysia (with the exceptions of Southern Thailand [Narathiwat, Pattani, Yala, Songkhla and Satun], Singapore, Brunei and Kalimantan, Indonesia).
• You have been in, or have returned to Malaysia for not less than 30 days in the period of 5 years before 18 November 2020 for P.054 Gerik, and before 24 November 2020 for N.66 Bugaya.
For more information on postal voting, please see: https://www.spr.gov.my/ms/pilihan-raya/soalan-lazim/undi-pos-luar-negara
HIGH COMMISSION OF MALAYSIA