Application for a New Passport
Application has to be made in person. Documents to be submitted are:
- 1 copy of Passport Application Form (M.42-Pin.1/97). This form can be downloaded at www.imi.gov.my
- Malaysian International Passport (original and 2 photocopies of the main page and the residence permit)
- Birth Certificate (original and 2 photocopies) – for Malaysians under the age of 12
- Identity Card (original and 2 photocopies)
- 3 coloured photographs, size 3.5 x 5.0 cm
Fee: RM 300 for 32 pages. The validity of the passport would be 5 years.