The High Commission of Malaysia in Abuja, Nigeria wishes to invite qualified individuals to apply for the following vacancies:
Type of Employment
i. Minimum 3 years’ experience in a security-related job
ii. Candidate with army, police or security agency background (with honourable discharge) is preferred
iii. Proficient in English (speaking and writing)
iv. Must be fit and healthy
v. Possess adequate IT skills
vi. Possess valid driving license
2. Application form may be obtained from the High Commission of Malaysia and to be submitted with the following supporting documents:
- Relevant educational certificates;
- Copy of official identification (passport/National ID card/Voters Card);
- 4 copies of passport photographs (white background);
- Any other supporting documents.
3. Complete applications must be submitted personally by Friday, 20 September 2019 to the following address:
The High Commission of Malaysia
4A, 2232B, Rio Negro Close
Off Yedseram Street,
4. Only shortlisted candidates will be called for an interview and assessment. Decision by the High Commission of Malaysia is FINAL and no appeal will be entertained. Thank you.
Head of Chancery
High Commission of Malaysia
CLICK HERE FOR JOB APPLICATION FORM. KINDLY PRINT AND SUBMIT WITH SUPPORTING DOCUMENTS TO THE HIGH COMMISSION BEFORE THE DUE DATE.