One of the services provided by the High Commission of Malaysia in Wellington is for Malaysian nationals residing in New Zealand to submit their passport application. The High Commission will process the application and submit it to the Malaysian Immigration Department Headquarters in Putrajaya, Malaysia.
The relevant checklist, application form and guidelines can be downloaded by clicking "Resources" => "Document" at the bottom right-hand corner of the web page. The downloadable items include the following:
- Checklist for Passport Application
- Passport Application Form
- Photograph Specifications
- Recommended Photo Studios
- Letter of Undertaking
- Registration of Malaysian Citizen Residing in New Zealand
If the download links do not appear, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to request for the items.