REGISTRATION OF BIRTH & REGISTRATION OF MARRIAGE AND MARRIAGE CEREMONY
- The father of the child to be registered is a Malaysian citizen.
- Registration is made within one (1) year from the date of birth.
- Passport of parents.
- Identification card of parents.
- Birth Certificate of parents.
- Proof of marriage (Marriage Certificate/photograph or invitation card if available).
- Acknowledgement letter or Birth Certificate from the hospital where the child was born.
REGISTRATION OF MARRIAGE AND MARRIAGE CEREMONY
Non-Muslim marriage can be registered at the Consulate General of Malaysia in Karachi provided that one or both of the couple is a Malaysian citizen. Registration of marriage must be made within the period of six (6) months after the marriage ceremony.