AT THE EMBASSY OF MALAYSIA IN WARSAW, THE REPUBLIC OF POLAND
The Embassy of Malaysia in Warsaw is pleased to invite interested candidates to apply for the following post:
Administrative Assistant (Finance)
Working hours: Monday – Friday (0830 – 1630 hrs)
- To maintain the Embassy’s account, collection and expenses according to the financial instructions;
- To prepare payment vouchers for emoluments, allowances, services, supplies and other Embassy expenses;
- To manage and coordinate the collection of receipts;
- To manage monthly and annual accounts closing matters and prepare reports and related documentation; and
- To reconcile tax returns summary reports, reimbursement and documentation.
- Fluent proficiency in English and Polish in writing and speaking;
- No restrictions to work in Poland (a Polish citizen or permanent resident in Poland or hold a valid work permit for full-time employment);
- General Education with at least passing the Matura examination or O-Level equivalent;
- Excellent knowledge of using Microsoft Office applications; and
- Having a background in finance and accounting is an advantage.
Interested candidates may submit their application through email to email@example.com. Please attach the formal cover letter, comprehensive Curriculum Vitae in English with photo and work experience, and a copy of a valid permanent residence or working permit (if applicable).
Application Deadline: 29 September 2023 (Friday) – Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Embassy of Malaysia in Warsaw
The Republic of Poland
Chmielna 73, 00-801, Warsaw