The government of Malaysia has introduced new Standard Operating Procedures (SOP) for foreign returnees from countries with reported SARS-CoV-2 Variant of Concern (VOC). (https://twitter.com/KKMPutrajaya/status/1387737764783738884) . Please take note that Poland and Lithuania are in the list. Therefore, the SOPs for travellers from Poland and Lithuania are as follows:
1. Travellers must undergo COVID-19 swab test 72 hours before departure to Malaysia and submit a certificate of negative test results.
2. Travellers must download, activate and register the MySejahtera app before arriving in Malaysia. They must then use the app to register a QR code upon arrival.
3. Travellers must undergo the necessary health screening upon arrival at the airport.
4. Travellers must complete 14 days of mandatory quarantine at a designated quarantine station.
5. Travellers must monitor their health condition for the quarantine period of 14 days through the MySejahtera app
6. Travellers must then undergo another COVID-19 test on the 10th day of quarantine and will be allowed to return home on the 14th day if their results are negative.