Announcement of MTCP Course (16)
Course offered: SHORT TRAINING COURSE ON RESPONSIBLE TOURISM: PRESERVATION AND CONSERVATION OF CULTURE AND HERITAGE FOR SUSTAINABLE TOURISM DESTINATION
Date: 27 September – 3 October 2020
Place: Kuala Lumpur & Melaka, Malaysia
- To study the concept of responsible tourism and sustainable tourism through theoretical approach and practical exposure as well as to discuss the impacts and challenges;
- To create a platform for interactive sharing session among the participants particularly on the needs and requirements of implementing and encouraging responsible tourism; and
- To coordinate and facilitate cooperation between the government, community and private sector of the participants’ countries, to promote responsible tourism to their respective stakeholders and communities as a collective initiative for sustainable destination management.
- Government officials who are involved in the planning of responsible tourism promotion and marketing.
- Policy-makers, industry players, planners and decision-makers in tourism.
- Those involved in ‘Visit’ campaigns and destination marketing of tourism events.
Deadline for application: Monday, 13 July 2020.
All applications must be endorsed by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs/Presidential Office.
Further details: firstname.lastname@example.org
Embassy of Malaysia
12 February 2020