Other Information Other Information




In case of lost Malaysian identity card or Malaysian driving license, please do the following:


1. Report the loss to the nearest police station. (Please obtain evidence of  report)


2. File a report at the Embassy/Consulate General/High Commission of Malaysia by submitting the following:


a)     A copy of the police report

b)    A valid passport or other documents that can be used as proof of  citizenship (if your passport is lost while  abroad)

c)     Personal letter confirming the loss



Note: If you loss your Malaysian passport please refer to the loss passport webpage.