Other Information Other Information

Request must be made personally in Malaysia.


  1. Obtain oath letter to change information.
  2. Malaysian Birth Certificate or Borang W (for child born abroad) or Malaysian Citizenship Certificate.
  3. Malaysian Identity Card.
  4. Other supporting documents (e.g. adjustment papers).
  5. Fill out form JPN KP16.
  6. Fee RM10.00

Application must be submitted directly to the Malaysia National Registration Department. No changes can be made at the Consulate.