AT THE EMBASSY OF MALAYSIA, WASHINGTON, D.C.
The requirement to register at the nearest Embassy or Consulate is clearly stated in the Malaysian International Passport.
Malaysians who fail to register would face the risk of having their nationality revoked under Article 25(2) of the Federal Constitution.
|1. Please register your name at the Embassy upon arrival in the country.|
2. For short visits, it is sufficient to register by e-mail. Information required is as follows:
3. To register in person please e-mail or call the Consular Section and bring along your passport and one photograph.
5. Please e-mail it to us: email@example.com
6. Registration is processed at the Embassy of Malaysia.
- Passport number
- Current address in the country
- Date of arrival
- Expected Date of departure