2 copies of recent photograph of the applicant passport size (3.5 x 5 cm) and white background.
- For adult
2 copies (A4 paper) of Malaysian Identity Card and current passport (whole book – all pages).
- For child (under 12 years old)
2 copies (A4 paper) of current passport (all pages) + Identity Card of parents + Malaysian marriage certificate of parents + children/ infant’s Malaysian birth certificate
- Father of child has to sign a form. Mother only signs if –
- Divorce decision give a custody to a mother to take care a child; or
- Father of child dead.
- Applicant needs to be present at the Consulate Office upon submission.
- The Consulate General will send your application to the Department of Immigration in Malaysia for processing. Once the new passport has been issued, the Department of Immigration will send the passport to the Consulate General for you to collect in person. For security reason, the passport will be sent by Diplomatic Bag. As such, the entire process will take time. If you need a new passport urgently, you are advised to travel to Malaysia and renew the passport at a Department of Immigration office
RM 100.00 - children under the age of 12 and senior citizens above the age of 60;
RM 200.00 - other applicants