REGISTRATION OF MALAYSIAN CITIZENS
Malaysians residing, working or studying in Zimbabwe, Zambia, Malawi, Mauritius, Seychelles or Comoros are highly encouraged to register themselves with the Embassy. Registering yourself with the Embassy is useful as it would enable the Embassy to get in touch with you during emergencies. Registration can be done in person, by phone or e-mail by providing the following information:
- Full name (as written in passport);
- Passport and IC numbers;
- Address and contact numbers in Zimbabwe;
- Address in contact numbers in Malaysia;
- Full name, address and contact numbers of next of kin in Malaysia;
- Purpose of stay in Zimbabwe; and,
- Expected duration of stay in Zimbabwe.
For a proper registration, Malaysians are encouraged to register using a prescribed registration form which can be obtained from the Embassy.
For further information, please call the Embassy at +263 4 334413/4 or e-mail us at email@example.com.