RENEWAL OF PASSPORT APPLICATION
Malaysians in Belgium or Luxembourg may renew their passports through the Embassy. Applicants are advised to submit their applications well ahead of time (e.g. 3 months before the passport expires or when the passport has less than 3 pages left) since the renewal usually takes a quite some times to be processed.
Application must be made in person at Consular Section of the Embassy between 9.30 a.m. – 12.30 p.m. on any working days. Requirements for passport renewal are as follows:
- An application form IM.42-Pin.1/97 (obtainable from the Embassy);
- Two (2) recent identical photographs with plain white background (35mm x 50mm);
- Current passport;
- Malaysian identity card;
- Birth certificate or Form W;
- Proof of having legal residence in Belgium or Luxembourg; and,
- Passport fee of RM100.00 for 2 years validity or RM300.00 for 5 years validity payable in equivalent Euro (a special fee of RM150.00 is extended only to children below 12 years old and students under 21 years old who are able to produce a proof of studying abroad at the time of application).
For further information, please call +3227760340 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org
EMBASSY OF MALAYSIA
Last update: 6 January 2014