APPLICATION FOR VISA TO MALAYSIA
(A) Documents required
1. A visa application form IM.47 (obtainable from the Embassy of Malaysia, official website of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, Malaysia (www.kln.gov.my) or (http://www.visamalaysia.com.bd/wp-content/themes/VisaMalaysia/VisaApplicationForm.pdf);
2. A valid passport (Passport validity of at least six (6) months prior to departure);
3. Two (2) recent passport photo;
4. *A confirmed round-trip ticket or a confirmed ticket to a third country;
5. *Financial proof of self-sustainability (Three (3) months latest Bank Statement);
6. A copy of Hotel Reservation/accommodation address in Malaysia (if applicable), if your travel based as a tourist;
7. A copy of yellow fever vaccination certificate;
8. Invitation letter from a sponsor in Malaysia;
9. Visa Approval Letter (VAL) issued by the Immigration Department of Malaysia (for student/work visa); and
10. Visa fee of RM20.00 (Equivalent to local currency)
(RM = Ringgit Malaysia, R$ Reais, USD)
(*Not applicable to those who are in possession of VAL issued by the Immigration Department of Malaysia).
Foreign nationals from countries, which require visa for Malaysia, may also obtain their visa from the Embassy of Malaysia if they are having a valid residence, work or study visa/permit in Brazil, Suriname and Guyana.
Applicants from Brazil, Suriname and Guyana who could not submit their applications in person due to distance may submit their applications by using a prepaid DHL courier service. Visa fee can be wire transferred to the Embassy of Malaysia’s bank account. You may contact the Embassy for account details.
(B) Online e-Visa Application
Alternatively, online Visa (e-Visa) facility is also available for eligible countries only. Please visit https://malaysiavisa.imi.gov.my for additional information regarding e-Visa applications. Please be advised that the Immigration Department of Malaysia (not the Embassy of Malaysia) processes the e-Visa application.
For further information, please contact the Embassy of Malaysia in Brasilia at +5561 3248 5008 / 6215 or e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com.