VISA APPLICATION – REQUIREMENTS
- Two (2) copies of visa forms to be filled and signed – MUST BE TYPED
- Visa application forms can be downloaded from here
- Two (2) passport size photographs (white background)
- Two (2) copies of Emirates ID (applicant / representative)
- Original passport and copy of passport with the UAE residency visa page from applicants / sponsor (for individuals / family members)
- Bank statement (2/3 months) – For company partner
- Bank statement (2/3 months) and Salary Certificate – For employee
- Letter of “No Objection” from Company / Sponsor (for individuals / family members)
- Applicants who are self-employed / operating own business may produce a copy of trade license.
- Confirmed hotel booking in Malaysia
- If staying at relatives / friends’ house in Malaysia requires following documents:
Letter of Invitation to stay (addressed to the Consulate General of Malaysia, Dubai) from relative / friend / sponsor of the Applicant indicating full address in Malaysia
- Copy of flight itinerary showing confirmed return ticket.
- Visa applications shall be processed within two (2) working days.
- Visa application has to be submitted to VFS Global located at WAFI Mall, Level 3, Falcon Phase 2, Umm Hurair 2, Dubai. Click here for more details.
- Alternatively, Online visa application is also available for Nationals below:-
- Sri Lanka
Except India, all 9 nationalities can apply only for single entry visa. Indians can apply for multiple entry visas. Please click https://www.windowmalaysia.my/evisa/evisa.jsp
(Single entry is AED 65 & multiple entry is AED 200) - excluded VFS One Stop Centre charges
(Single entry is AED 25 & multiple entry is AED 50) - excluded VFS One Stop Centre charges
Note : All passports / travel documents must be valid for more than 6 months from the date of entry into Malaysia